DATES HAVE CHANGED FOR IMSS!!!! The dates are now October 1-3, 2015 in Jackson, Wyoming.
Scientific Sessions for IMSS Catch the Wave include the following:
- Keynote Speaker Nadav Kaufman: Novel Biomarkers: Enhancing the Lab’s Value by Championing Improvements in Patient Care
- Lynne Garcia: Medical Parasitology – 1) The World Continues to Shrink AND 2) The Importance of STAT Testing in Medical Parasitology (2 sessions)
- Denise Driscoll, CAP: Meeting Competency Standards
- Sue Galindo & Dee Johnson: Education in the 21st Century!
- Keila Poulsen & Dawn Robertson: Hematology Extravaganza
- Marina Kazakevich: Cancer Stem Cells Theory
- Evelyn Graham: Platelets – Purpose, Pictures, and Problems
- Dr. Paul Eastvold: Neonatal Transfusion Practice
- Dr. Walter Kelley: Blood Bank Component Cruise
- Dr. Dorothy Adcock: 1) Coagulation Potpourri AND 2) Evaluation of Prolonged PT and PTT (2 sessions)
- Barbara Bachman: Workflow Analysis Using the LSS
- Jewell Zweegman: HANG TEN!
- Tony Gatherum: Molecular Testing in the Transfusion Service
- Adam Birks: Molecular diagnosis of Group A Streptococcus
- Dr. Joaquin Garcia: HPV and p16 Testing
- Theresa Joseph: Universal Definition of MI and Troponin
- Tina Mattox: Laboratory Forensics
- Les Edinboro: Prescription Drug Monitoring
Click here for a downloadable flyer for your lab!